Time Converter for your location: https://goo.gl/8HkKD6
Zoom Meeting joining link: https://zoom.us/j/5850131833
Join my Telegram channel for the updates and invitations to the open sessions: https://telegram.me/theonlineenglishgym The No. 1 Online English Gym
English Language Threshold ['θreʃəuld] - Overview
- Basic sentence structure: word order: intonation: to be (the Kingdom of the verb ‘to be’); verbs of action (to do)
- Irregular verbs – to be, to do, to have and others (their own forms of Past Indefinite, Participle II (Past Participle); Regular verbs - ed
- English tenses – 16 tenses
- Modal verbs – can do, may do, must do, might do, etc.
- Phrasal verbs – verb+postposition (adverb) at, in, up, after: get up; give up, take out; cut off
- Speech patterns
- Constructions: infinitive, participle I and II, gerund
- Subjunctive Mood
- Articles – a/an – the – zero article
My students' success is my best achievement.
Language is not a knowledge, it is a skill.
Do not burden your memory, get used to the rules and patterns through practice.
Never underestimate the musicality of English.
Pronunciation and intonation .....
Let's talk about it!! :)
English Coach Svetlana
CEO & Founder, The Online English Gym
- e-learning; English Language Coaching; Teaching of English as a Foreign
Language; linguistic research with specialism in Theoretical Grammar, Phraseology, Stylistics, Communicative Linguistics;- Motivational speaker;- Certified ACS (Advanced Communicator S); ALB (Advanced Leadership B), Toastmasters International, Level 3 Pathways Innovative Planning.
- Svetlana set up and brought to charter two online public speaking and s...
WorldEventZ.com is the perfect website to discover the best upcoming events, parties, concerts, shows, festivals, performing arts, sports, afterworks, meetings and expositions around you, in your city and worldwide.