BEST Plus Refresher 2.0 (5 hours)
The Center for Applied Linguistics (CAL) requires that certified BEST Plus 2.0 Test Administrators attend a yearly refresher training in order to maintain their active status. The session provides a comprehensive review of standardized test procedures and scoring aligned with CAL standards
• All NYC RAEN workshops are for teachers/staff of NYSED-funded adult education programs.
• NYC RAEN reserves the right to cancel or reschedule workshops with fewer than 10 participants.
• This is a five (5) hour training.
• Please be sure to arrive on time. Doors close 15 minutes into the session.
• If you cannot attend the workshop, please cancel your registration on Eventbrite.
• If your program utilizes a “Time Card,” please bring a “Time Card” with you to the session. The New York City RAEN does not provide Time Cards.
• We reserve the right to unregister any participant who is not a staff of a NYSED Adult Education (WIOA, ALE, EPE) funded program.
Please note: This event may be recorded and photographed for non-profit purposes including use in print, on the internet, and all other forms of media. All audience members (or parents/ guardians of minors attending the event) agree to the possibility of appearing on these recordings by virtue of attending the event or participating in the event.
WorldEventZ.com is the perfect website to discover the best upcoming events, parties, concerts, shows, festivals, performing arts, sports, afterworks, meetings and expositions around you, in your city and worldwide.